Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Edit
Spoken by Mantis Edit
- "Ego will have won him to his side by now."
- ―Mantis to Gamora
About Mantis Edit
- "What we should be discussing right now is something about this place. It doesn’t feel right."
" What are you talking about? You’re the one who wanted me to come here!"
" That girl Mantis… she’s afraid of something."
- ―Gamora and Peter Quill
- "I say: if you are about to go through a doorway that is too low, your antennae will feel this, and keep you from being decapitated."
"Right, and if it's anything other than specifically not being decapitated by a doorway, I win."
"They are not for feeling doorways! I think they have something to do with my empathic abilities."
- ―Drax, Peter, and Mantis
Peter Quill: "You read minds? "
Mantis: "No. Telepaths know thoughts. Empaths feel feelings, emotions. May I? "
Peter Quill: "Alright. "
Mantis: "You feel... love! "
Peter Quill: "Yeah, I guess I feel a general, unselfish love for just about everybody around me. "
Mantis: "No. Romantic, sexual love... "
Peter Quill: "No... no, I don't... "
Mantis: "For her! "
Peter Quill:"No! That is not-- Okay. That's...
- "Who are you people? What is this place? "
"Gamora, let her go! "
"The bodies in the caverns… Who are they? "
"You are scared."
- ―Gamora, Drax, and Nebula